Monday, December 17, 2012

Boston Tea Party

Ok.. It's time for a post. I spent a long time trying to figure out the perfect post idea.. And well. let's just say that I earn the real life achievement award for procrastination king. Anywho. I think I have an idea for a good first post.


For the longest time tea has played a huge part in society and the social upbringing of the world. Tea was drank by the ancients way back in the day. Tea was used a form of money during the roman empire in some areas because it was a rare item and thought to have disease curing properties, which is actually true by the way! Tea was also used in a higher class society known as the Royal Family in what is now known as Great Britain.It was a huge part in the social life in Britain. Then when the Pilgrims made their adventure to the New World they brought tea with them! Everyone drank tea! Even the Indians had tea that they shared with the Pilgrims  the nice ones that is. Tea also played a huge part in the upbringing of America! Boston Tea Party ring any bells? That is where the root of my love of tea comes from. The Boston Tea Party was my all time favorite part of history to study. That's how I got into tea. Tea has been man's best friend for a long time.







No comments:

Post a Comment