Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ginseng Oolong Tea

                Ginseng Oolong tea is by far my favorite. It is typically a white tea. When you first see the dry tea leaves they are small and dried up balls of oolong leaves. High caffeine levels make it the perfect substitute for coffee drinkers like myself. Given that it is a white tea it has lots of health benefits. Among them being energy and it is good for the heart and blood. A perfect drink to wake up with in the morning or even to relax with after a long day at work. Some say it is a great tea to drink if you are trying to recover from a hang over. I wouldn't have any experience with that yet but I might give it a try if I find myself needing to do so! Needless to say, it is a wonderful drink and I think everyone should try it. However, not if it's your first experience with tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment