Monday, January 14, 2013

Tea VS Coffee


     As much as I love tea, I also love coffee. Sometimes I feel bad for cheating on tea by drinking coffee. You just can't help it if you need a coffee fix. Now when I say that I drink coffee, I'm not one of those Starbucks coffee drinkers. I admit, I have had it and it's decent coffee. However, to me, coffee is like wine or any other kind of alcohol. There are some kinds that are good and others that aren't very good. And there are some kinds that pair well with different foods and other kinds that don't pair well. My all time favorite coffee shop recently closed down. It's pretty sad. It was called Dripster, located in Vancouver, WA. Pretty small coffee shop. Was a branch of River Maiden  which is another one of my favorite coffee places. The cool thing about Dripster is that they often offered certain blends that you can't find anywhere else and they would make them fresh for you. It was pretty cool. I still cannot say if I like tea or coffee more. They are on two different levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment